Currently we are looking for youth and partners worldwide.
Volunteer Academy relies on the efforts of interns and volunteers to make its programs work for good and therefore we are very flexible and easy to work with. Having 14 years + experience we are looking for people with strong written and verbal communication skills with an interest in international relations, social enterprise development, peace building, fundraising, NGOs or simply with an interest to have fun and travel.
Groups of any size are also welcome.
Interning or volunteering is unpaid work but you will gain a lot of precious knowledge and experience for your life. Volunteer Academy is able to arrange housing accommodations and provide you with various cultural excursions and experiences. Also by request we could organize business, study, scientific, research, student exchange, youth exchange, school exchange, medical, religious, visiting holy places, history, wine, food, natural fruits and vegetables, rural, ecologic etc. programs and tours. Prominent applicants could apply for virtual placements, by CV competition.
We do, however, ask for a one time donation of 40 US $ (additional to local fees) to cover the administration costs (local fees differ from country to country and program to program but are the cheapest in the world also some countries are hosting volunteers for free and some of them even provide sponsorships to volunteers, see below detailed info about).
IVA COUNTRIES AND PLACEMENTS:
1. Russia. Internships and volunteer positions for high moral standard youth, based on CV competition are wonderful opportunities to travel and explore Russia, study Russian language while gaining practical knowledge in a work environment. You will be able to learn about the logistics of a English language school, teach English and experience life in a fast developing former USSR country, and even take weekend excursions within Russia or in neighboring countries in few hours to Moscow, EU big cities, Kiev, Bucharest, Odessa, Crimea etc.
2. V. Volunteer or Internship Virtually. (For students and youth who need to intern or volunteer for their studies, make researches etc.) All our placements for internships and volunteer virtual opportunities:-Media, social media, video and photo reporting , filmmaking, writing articles etc. media work;- Fundraising- Project research and creation - Writing and proof reading grant proposals, researching and contacting sponsors,- researching grant opportunities;- NGOs;- Public Relations, PR, Image maker - making booklets, creating video spots, creating thematic photos, creating promotional materials;-Social enterprise, Business development;-International relationships and communication -researching and contacting potential International partners, international or local research or studies:- Web development, IT etc about it.;- And more, just contact us! Virtual placements have the same privileges as field positions.
3. Volunteer in Moldova, All inclusive. Are you looking for a worthwhile project? Do you want to help disadvantaged children? You can volunteer in an orphanage in the capital city Chisinau, providing children with love, attention and the knowledge that someone cares about them. The project runs all year round but volunteers are particularly in need from Autumn- Spring. 2 meals a day and accommodation is provided and the participation fee is:-2 weeks = 500 EUR, 1 month = 950 EUR.
4. Volunteer in Israel, All inclusive. Organization Experienced in hosting volunteers for 3 years. Fees: $ 60 /day, $ 420/week, $ 1500 /month, $ 15,000/year. Additionally we have internships in aspects of education, youth at risk, environment and so on. There are a guide who will lead the volunteers, make trips for the volunteers around Israel, visits and sport activities.
5. Volunteer in Morocco, All inclusive. 5 years experience in hosting volunteers. Fees: /day15EURO,/week80EURO,/month 230euro,/year2860 EURO. Volunteer opportunities and jobs Child Care & Nursery School Program in Marrakech city.
6. Volunteer in Pakistan. No Local fees. Hosting international volunteers since last four years and serve them in youth led activities and in association with national volunteers. Our organization does not charge any participation fee from volunteers. There are field visits for community development projects, engaging volunteers in social action projects and meetings with community, youth groups, orientations, participation in volunteer training and workshop, engagements in humanitarian assessments and participatory rural appraisals. Internships are also available.
7. Volunteer in Uganda, All inclusive .Volunteer work include: Teach English, Mats, plant trees, coffee farms, building classrooms, paint walls, make school furniture, work in community health center etc. 14 years experienced organization. Fees: 10$/day, 50$/week, 240$/month, 1800$/year.
8. Volunteer in Indonesia, All inclusive. Volunteer work Education, Eco-Environmental work . Internships positions: Business field : Accounting, IT, Nurse, Doctor, TV/Radio Presenter, Education field : Teaching medical /math/biology/ teach English/ exact Science in local school/ local college. Participation fee cover : Official invitation, air port pick up and transfer, Accommodations, Local transportation, Placement arrangements, laundry, Indonesian language and cultural orientation, 1.000 US $ /month, local excursion during their day off ( 4 different tourism objects/month).
9. Volunteer in Cameroon No Fees .10Years experience in hosting volunteers. We offer administrative support to all our volunteers and accommodation in terms of scholarship. Our Volunteer and Internships positions are Health services and Educational services. Volunteers are performing diversified community services 7 hours daily from Monday to Friday. Volunteers will be accommodated during their stay and their safety remains our priority also. In weekends we offer Tours for our guests.
10. NIGERIA 2. Full support for volunteers’ placement. Hosting international volunteers for 5 years, our visitors have enjoyed staying with us in volunteer lodge at the first floor of our building. No fee for volunteers. We offer transportation, accommodation, health care and feeding. Volunteer opportunities, acquire more skills and networking. Internships positions: Clerical agents, Health delivery, Field work, Camp visitation, Educational services. Working from Monday to Friday, six hours daily. We stay in permanent contact with our volunteers and we support them with health insurance, provide daily allowance. We offer site seeing for volunteers
11. GHANA Full support for volunteers. Five year experienced organization. Participation fee for 1 volunteer to host is 934Euro/month. Volunteers will work with community development projects, working with children and youth, sports, etc. Internships are also available.
12. Nepal Full support for volunteers. Ten years experienced volunteer hosting organization invite you to experience this country with and fee for a week 200 Dollars or/month 400 Dollars to teach health issues and orphanage. Also available internships in medical and health area.
13. Ghana 2, Full support for volunteers. 7 years experiences working as a volunteer coordinator in the one Region of Ghana, our team have been trained to provide a warm, safe, and clean environment for volunteers and they all has a lot of experience working with volunteers. For one month the fee is $1159- cover: Official invitation , Accommodation is with a host family, Includes Airport Pick up and transportation to the project site, Meals , 24/ 7 in-country support. Program Options include, Civil Society Volunteer Program, Teaching in local schools, Computer training, Orphan Care, Farming Advisor Program, Sports coaching, Health education (HIV/AIDS), Volunteers may also come up with their own personalized project. Volunteers work general work a Monday to Friday week, although days may vary depending on the program selected. All volunteers get a minimum of two days off to use how they wish, whether it be for travel, participating in community events, time to themselves, etc.
14. Sri Lanka, Full support for volunteers. Specialist in Income generating activities, Fundraisers, Management Advisors, English Language Teachers for Kids and Youths, Working with disabled persons organizations, Work with youths. For internship, available opportunities are teaching English for youths. After arrival in Sri Lanka, one of our staff members will pick them at the airport. Two days stay at Colombo ( for one week volunteers this will be an half a day program) and have an orientation about country, nature of the work, nature of the organization, program for the period of staying in Sri Lanka, food and drinks, own safety, do’s and don’t do’s, reporting necessities, Prevention and cure from troubles etc. Every volunteer can contact chief Executive Officer 24 hours of the day. Trips: - If volunteer going to stay more than 3 months, arrange 3 days 2 nights exposed trip, selected by the volunteer or the group. One week – 443US$, One month - (without trip) 665US$ , One month – (with trip) 1065.50US$ , Three months - (without trip) 1327.50US$ , Six months – (with trip) 2,455 US$
15. Volunteer in Afghanistan No local fees. Four years experienced organization in hosting volunteers. Since we are working in a remote and under developed regions of eastern Afghanistan and natural disasters like flood, earthquake and explosion, etc occur therefore our volunteer actively work for their people without any charges. We are responsible for provision of medicine to victims, first aid like tents, food by collecting free donation from merchants, influential tribal elders and the richest residents of the society, cleaning the environment, seedling of plants etc. Our associations have got sport facilities like cricket, food ball and volley ball teams and we provide all the outfits and all sorts of outdoors activities.
16. Volunteer in Somaliland. Five years experienced organization in hosting volunteers. Participation fee for 1 volunteer to host is $4750/ 3 month (Food ( 3 months), Accommodation (3 months)). Hosting organization is responsible for: Invitation letter, Visa issuance, local transportation from residence to the office and field works, Arrange placement into a program, Office space to work.
17. INDIA, Full support for volunteers. Organization experience in hosting volunteers is 5 Years. Total fees/ month are USD 2000. Honoree of USD 1000 Per Month to the successful participants for continuously three terms. Volunteer opportunities/jobs: Language and Information Technology Training, Livelihood Research and training to the poor rural Indian People. Internships positions Train the Trainers / Rural Youth Training /Livelihood Training. Except accommodation and Living an Honoree of USD 150 is paid to the interns in monthly basis. Volunteer week: three days theoretical class room training, two days participation in field work and two holidays.
18. Costa Rica. All inclusive. Latin American Program. Organization experience in hosting volunteers 15 yrs. Participation fees: $305/week, US$1350/month (fees cover: Accommodations, Placement arrangements, Administrative fee, Living, Food). Volunteer opportunities/jobs are two kinds: sea turtle conservation projects: 1.In-water studies volunteers in this project support our scientists in collecting data about local sea turtle population. 2. Beach projects: In our beach projects on the Caribbean coastline volunteers work to help with the night patrols, hatchery shifts and beach clean-ups. We have internships positions as Research Assistants. Volunteer week: At all the projects, there is a fix time for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The workload of a volunteer is about 30 hours per week. Additional to program services for volunteers, common free time activities are swimming depending on the conditions of the sea, relaxing in the hammock, trips into the forest, mangrove (kayak), playing soccer or beach volleyball. Costar Rica is a developing country and projects locations are places with basic conditions. Living in a tropical paradise, with forever green forest and clean blue ocean water volunteers will have a great experience. Not only improving their knowledge also their education and respect for the nature.
-Travel, study and experience the World in the most fanny way by Internship or Volunteer program at
International Volunteer Academy, IVA www.volunteeracademy.blogspot.com dedicated to
enhancing the lives of the people (happy people–happy world).
-Begun in 1998 the International Volunteer Academy is a branch of an incredibly fast-growing international movement, which now boasts all over the world. Please help this group grow by spreading the word! So, why not "pay it forward" and
tell 3 (or more) people how wonderful volunteeracademy.blogspot.com is!
-You tell your friends, your family, your neighbors, your co-workers...and they tell theirs, and so on ...well, you get the idea!
-And please feel free to look through our videos, follow us on Twitter, or even ‘like’ us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/volunteercheaptravel
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/ivolunteeracademy
-Business portal: http://gppdnet.blogspot.com